Home About EIS →

Space Cow Clicker

Command your space bovine!

Command your space bovine!

In space, social interactions are sparse. Space Cow Clicker overcomes this problem. In this parody of a satire, you command a battlecruiser (Space Cow) in an epic battle  to click enemy units. The first player to click all of the opponent forces wins: To click is natural, to command is Bovine!

About the author:  Ben Weber is a PhD student at UC Santa Cruz. Read more from this author

This entry was posted in Academics. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

4 Comments

1. David Rose
    Posted July 28, 2010 at 7:44 PM | Permalink

Browsing the Internet, I came across your blog and thought I’d post a comment, being an old time graduate of UC Santa Cruz (go slugs!) I just couldn’t help myself. So, what is it with bovine humor these days? A cow is a cow is a cow. And to click on them to gain points is just an injustice… And what are the odds that I would see them same two captcha words in the same day? choosey powerlessness!

2. Anthony
    Posted August 16, 2010 at 7:11 PM | Permalink

I usually play starcraft 2 lately, but I think I can take some time out to give space cow clicker a try.

3. Capri_86
    Posted September 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM | Permalink

Simple, old school games are the best. There is a legal issue going on right now about addictive games and the judge deemed that the man could sue. I don’t remember the name of the case. This pic of the game reminds me of the arcade games of my childhood.

4. Kthomas
    Posted December 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM | Permalink

Another odd game comes out from the universe. I’ll never understand how these things come to pass.